Liver and Gall Bladder Herbal Tea Blend Therapeutic Properties:
- Nourishes and builds body tissues.
- Increases functional activity and energy in the body.
- Stimulates and boosts metabolism.
- Strengthens, tones and stimulates the secretive functions of the liver causing an increased flow of bile.
- Stimulates nutrition and permanently increase systemal tone, energy, vigor and strenth.
- Promotes the dispersion of inflammatory deposits and their absorption into excretory channels.
Instructions for Tea Preparation and Usage:
Use 1 teaspoon of herb blend to 1 cup of water.
- Use a clean, stainless steel pan and fill with 2 cups of distilled water. Bring to boil.
- After the water has boiled turn heat down to simmer and add herbal blend. Do not continue high heat. Cover the pan and allow to simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After 20 to 25 minutes, remove from heat, allow it to cool then strain and serve.
Recommended Dosage: Sip 2 ounces each hour for 8 hours. Refrigerate remaining tea.
How to Store Herbs: Store dry herbs carefully in a clean glass canister in a cool, dark area for further use.
Liver-Gall Bladder Blend
In order to protect our consumers and the integrity of our products no refunds or returns are allowed. If a product arrives damaged, please see our Risk of Loss Policy.